Lincoln Technical Institute is seeking a Director of Nursing for its Lincoln, RI campus. We are a member of the Lincoln Educational Services family of schools.
As part of the school’s management team, the Director of Nursing must ensure that the school’s operations are in full compliance with all government, accreditation, and company policies and procedures in its delivery of education to the student body and faculty.
The Director of Nursing must maintain the nursing program at the highest level of quality, ethics and integrity.
The Director of Nursing works in conjunction with the Education Department to achieve the optimum level of student retention and satisfaction.
The Director of Nursing strives to fulfill the institutional aims and mission of the organization.
Job Requirements :
- A minimum of a masters or higher degree in nursing from an accredited college or university
- Current Registered Nurse License from the State of employment
- Three + years’ related field experience
- Two years of full time teaching experience in an RN level program or higher
- A minimum of five (5) years of nursing experience within the immediate past ten (10) years and demonstrated leadership experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents including federal, state, and local regulations
- Ability to produce routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees and managers of the organization
- Ability to interpret key statistics related to student retention
- Functional knowledge of MS Office Suite and email
- Ability to organize, problem solve, handle multiple tasks, and function as a team member within established school, state, federal, and accrediting agency regulations, policies, and procedures
- Minimum travel to clinical sites and educational activities
- Supervises students in selected learning environments
Lincoln Educational Services Corporation is a provider of career-oriented post-secondary education. The Company offers high school graduates...