is to prepare and cook food on all stations in the kitchen. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and property policies, practices, and procedures.
Specific Job Functions : Full -Time Relief Cook
- Maintain a solid knowledge of all food products and is able to skillfully apply culinary techniques.
- Versatile in preparing both hot and cold items.
Shift hours 5:30am-2:00pm and 11:00am -7:30pm
- Must have at least two years of similar food and beverage experience.
- Formal culinary training preferred.
- Must have a working knowledge of health, safety and sanitation procedures.
- Must have a working knowledge of weights, measures and various cooking techniques.
- Must have a professional appearance and demeanor.
St. Dominic Hospital - 16 months ago
Since 1946, when the Dominican Sisters operated the Jackson Infirmary, to St. Dominic's burgeoning reputation as a premier healthcare...