Join the Leader in the Call Center Business!
Trusted by leading Fortune 500 and government agency clients, Alorica is an innovator in outsourced Contact Management Solutions for both the Business-to-Business (B2B) and Business-to-Consumer (B2C) sectors. Alorica offers a wide range of call center services designed to help create, cultivate and maintain our customer’s precious asset— their customer relationships.
REGIONAL WORKFORCE MANAGER
The regional workforce manager is responsible for capacity planning, overseeing enterprise scheduling and providing leadership for site WFM operations within their assigned region. It is essential this individual builds build and close working relationship with our client’s, as well as Alorica’s internal stakeholders. The responsibilities of this position will be extremely time sensitive with significant impact on the company’s environment and profitability. An individual in this role must be able to work both independently and collaboratively in an environment that fast pace with many changing parts.
· Using the client provided, create a capacity plan allocated by site and work with each respective site’s operation and training teams to meet client expectations.
· Analyze, monitor and report on all staffing assumptions (client’s call volume, headcount requirements, shrinkage, attrition and handle time goals) and provide recommendations to internal and external stakeholders.
· Develops detailed hiring plan for each ling of business that will ensure consistent achievement of the intraday interval compliance requirements.
· Will simulate the impact of proposed initiatives and confidently recommend the appropriate staffing actions for the business.
· Assist enterprise schedulers in creating and distributing all New Hire schedules based on understanding and predicting trends of historical call volume and attrition data.
· Indentify opportunities to improve the balance of workload between sites and work with key business contacts to develop procedures and business rules to achieve desired results
· Assess the daily performance of call centers and manage real-time staffing changes to ensure payroll targets and service level objectives are achieved.
· Keeps abreast of all upcoming initiatives that will impact call volume.
· Provide leadership for the site WFM teams.
· Assess strengths and weaknesses in order to structure developmental plans for analysts.
· Maintain weekly best practice calls and ensure everyone had adequate training to succeed within their roles.
· Prepare and deliver monthly and yearly performance feedback.
· Develop ways to test or quiz analysts to improve their skills. Travel to each site to inspect what you aspect.
· Interface and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to deliver excellent customer support and ensure that all client and company goals are met.
· Communicates effectively with individuals/teams in the Customer Care organization to ensure high quality and timely completion of customer requests.
· Identifies recurring problems with work processes, policies, or procedures; contributes ideas on ways to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity.
· Coordinates with departmental leadership team all capacity planning activities.
· Report on shrinkage by site and time of day and make recommendations for improvements
· Develop other value added reports that would lead to more efficient and productive schedules and agents.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and directly related experience. Business Management/Administration or similar degree desired.
· 10+ years of directly related experience, preferably in customer support environment.
· 1+ year direct, hands on experience of Witness, Impact 360 and AVAYA or preferred.
· 3+ years in a leadership capacity
· Strong application usage and problem-solving skills.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Good communication skills.
· Ability to use a computer, including advance proficiency using Microsoft Excel.
· Requires highly developed analytical skills with the proven ability to perform in a fast-paced environment and under time constraints while keeping attention to detail.
· Extensive knowledge on understanding how call scheduling impacts a business environment is required.
· Demonstrated knowledge of contact center dynamics, workforce management principles, processes and tools.
· Demonstrated ability to analyze processes, enact change, and think operationally and strategically to achieve business goals.
· Demonstrated knowledge of technology industry and general business management.
· Requires effective written and verbal communication skills with all levels from front line, to corporate management as well as customers.
Frequent travel is required. (50% to 75%)
Employment is based on individual merit and qualifications. Employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, color, sex, age, marital status, religion, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Alorica - 7 months ago
Alorica Inc. is a leading customer service management provider that supports the entire customer lifecycle, from front-office customer...