REVTECH Manufacturing is currently in need of an experienced: CNC Machinist and Programmer II
Produces machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Programs mills and lathes by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches; calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry; proving part programs.
- Program and run CNC equipment using Master cam X5 software
- Sets-up mills and lathes by installing and adjusting three- and four-jaw chucks, tools, attachments, collets, bushings, cams, gears, stops, and stock pushers; indicating vices; tramming heads.
- Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, orthographic drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T). AutoCAD and read blue prints
- Work with sheet metal and plastics
- Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Inspect parts and change or correct process layouts for parts
- Run diagnostics and maintain machinery
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to OSHA safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality log
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience on CNC machines required
- Must be able to set up jobs on your own
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Must be able to work to close tolerances
- Must have good mathematical skills
- Formal apprenticeship desired
WORK ENVIRONMENT and PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Live tooling experience preferred
- CNC Vertical Mills
- CNC Horizontal Mills
- Lathe Setup
- Knowledge of HAAS controls
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Functional and Technical Skills
- Conceptual Skills,
- Attention to Detail
- Good judgment
REVTECH Manufacturing is an equal employment opportunity employers, in accordance with applicable federal and state law for qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or physical or mental disability, and, when requested and necessary, to provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Qualified disabled veterans and veterans of the Vietnam era are also included under this policy.
- The normal work environment is typical of a machine shop manufacturing operation
- The incumbent is routinely required to sit, walk, touch, see, and hear.
- The incumbent is required to stand 90% of the time.
- The incumbent must occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds.
- While performing the regular duties of the position, the incumbent will be exposed to moving mechanical parts and risk of electrical shock.
We offer an excellent benefit package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, and a matching 401k Retirement Savings Plan. We offer 10 paid Holidays, 10 days of Paid Time off (PTO), which can be used as accrued and up to 6 paid Sick Days.
Thank you for your interest. Due to the volume of resumes received, we will not be able to reply to all. We will contact all interested parties within 15 days.
To Apply because use the link https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/at-jobopportunities.php?clientkey=5E3F0894C5703B66DD695BCDE428E8EB
Local Candidates Only: Relocation Assistant is not offered.
Monster - 12 months ago
Plasma-Therm is a leading provider of advanced plasma processing equipment with more than 35 years of focus on customer support, innovation,...