MAIN PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Re-order merchandise to maintain good in stock position on all items while staying within the inventory budget.
- Manage inventories and manage items as per budget.
- Place replenishment orders with vendors.
- Integrate PriceSmart philosophy and the Six Rights of Merchandising into the daily operation.
- Track order status to make sure items make on-time delivery guidelines.
- Communicate with Buyer/Assistant Buyer on problem vendors and items.
- Maintain a professional relationship with all vendors and company personnel.
- Ongoing research for the most effective ways of distribution of merchandise to
- 0-2 years experience.
- High School Diploma.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Works well independently.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Motivated to learn items, product categories and international logistics.
- Able to take direction and accomplish tasks with minimum supervision, accurately and meeting
We offer attractive salaries, compenation benefits, and a progressive work environment. For immediate consideration please e-mail your resume.
- Experience with Microsoft Word & Excel skills required.
- Attention to Detail.
- Works well under pressure.
- Adaptable in a change oriented environment.
- Bilingual - Spanish/English.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
CareerBuilder - 21 months ago