Location: Washington DC, USA Submission: If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to: email@example.com |
ABOUT THE JOB
The Territory Sales Manager will conduct and direct all sales related activities within the assigned territory with the goal of meeting and exceeding revenue and contribution margin targets.
Reports to the Regional Sales Manager and the Director of Sales.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual unit, revenue and gross margin targets established for the territory by the company
- Manage all business activities including but not limited to:
- Office staff education, training and development
- Develop and implement targeted in office and patient marketing and other promotional programs
- Effectively present the unique benefits of CLARISONIC to skin care professionals at all levels
- Provides excellent customer service with all established and prospective customers
- Establish, nurture and manage relationships with Physicians, Estheticians, Spa owner/operators and key opinion leaders within the assigned territory
- Implement an effective territory specific lead generation and follow-up program
- Co-travel with, and optimize performance of any co-op sales force resources
- Maintain detailed territory records in the company CRM system
- Maintain effective communication with the Director of Sales, Regional Manager and various home office personnel, as appropriate
- Maintain an organized and efficient home office to support sales activities
- As directed, attend and provide sales support for national and regional tradeshows
- Other responsibilities and projects as directed by management
- Bachelors Degree or related field experience
- Proven track record of successfully meeting and/or exceeding sales and margin goals.
- Knowledge and competence in key elements of sales including customer qualification, acquisition, and business development
- Minimum experience: 2 years outside medical sales experience. Prefer experience selling aesthetic (non-script) skin care products into Dermatologist, Plastic Surgeon, Medi-spas or spas.
- Ability to work effectively with MD’s and all other skin care professionals
- Interest in the challenge, excitement, and responsibility of a fast pace, growth environment
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be self-starter, self-motivated, solution-orientated with strong negotiation and entrepreneurial characteristics.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously with attention to detail.
- Proven ability to interface effectively with all levels within the organization.
- Ability and desire to work in a high demanding, team environment