- 2 years of formal education beyond HS or Associates degree
The Registered Nurse independently plans, implements, and evaluates nursing care in patient care situations using standards of care and policy and procedure. Provides direct nursing care to patients. Assumes teaching and leadership responsibilities. Participates in unit committee and quality improvement activities.
PLEASE NOTE: For all positions NCH Healthcare System does require supporting documentation such as a diploma, degree or transcripts to support educational requirement of the position
- Requires Florida RN Licensure
- Current basic life support for healthcare providers from the American Heart Association
- At least 1+yrs Pediatric Nursing Experience required.
- Will be required to work all areas of Pediatrics, Pediatric Step Down Unit and Pediatric Intensive Care Unit.
- PALS required within 6 mos of start
- Willing to train for Pediatric Intensive Care
NCH Healthcare - 19 months ago