Performs analysis and reporting activities to support short-term and long-range strategic plans and operating budgets. Evaluates data and analyzes trends in sales, operations, general business conditions, and other related areas. Identifies performance issues and makes recommendations to management for remedial actions. Prepares and distributes periodic reports and metrics for leaders and internal stakeholders.
- Conducts research and analysis of data to support revenue growth, budgeting, cost control, and project control to provide informed recommendations to leadership across CM in setting and realizing profit objectives.
- Performs ad-hoc analyses at multiple levels of complexity which may include revenue, sales channel, client segmentation, etc.
- Develops, maintains, and provides historical and prospective information and analyses;
- Creates, tests, distributes and tracks models and reports. Recommends and implements changes; analyzes and reviews submitted data and resolves questions and/or problems;
- Develops and modifies business intelligence reports to be distributed across the organization;
- Develops and modifies reports for executive management.
- Provides recommendations for operational efficiencies and process improvements and assists in policy development to support change initiatives.
- Develops analytical tools and numerical modeling of complex operations systems and processes.
- May pull complex reports using queries
- May manage very large data sets
- High school graduate or GED or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience required in related field; 3+ years of experience required if candidate possesses a related advanced degree (MS/MBA or above).
- Requires strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Oracle
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization
Cox Communications and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. We have a tradition of encouraging a wide diversity of talents through a broad range of hiring practices. Please note those individuals submitting resumes online or by mailing a resume are not considered an applicant for employment until a signed employment application form is completed, usually at the time of interview.
- Bachelor¿s Degree highly desired.
- Prior experience with Essbase financial tool and Oracle BI is a plus
- Prior experience supporting Sales preferred
- Experience in media industry desired.
For more information about Cox Communications and its subsidiaries, please click here
www.cox.com, www.coxmedia.com, www.coxbusiness.com.
Statement to ALL Third Party Agencies and Similar Organizations:
Cox Communications accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox Communications employees, or send to any Cox Communications facility. Cox Communications is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Cox Communications is a multi-service broadband communications and entertainment company with 6.2 million total residential and commercial...