isolation, diagnostics, and repair of MLRS M270A1/HIMARS electrical, hydraulic/mechanical
- Good computer skills, Microsoft office products
- Experience troubleshooting the M270A1 or HIMARS launcher
- Must possess a detailed understanding of the MLRS M270A1 or HIMARS system to include: fault
systems, and operational experience for each crew position
Extensive overseas travel.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential
- Must be willing to deploy Desired skills - Prior military experience E-5 or above
- Experience with the army supply system
- The ideal candidate would be a prior service HIMARS vehicle operator, maintainer or trainer with demonstrated leadership and teaching abilities. Specific Job Description This position is located at Camp Pendleton California in support of the Marines HIMARS program. The FSR must possess a detailed understanding of the HIMARS system and associated equipment to include fault isolation, diagnostics and repair of the electrical/hydraulic/mechanical systems. The candidate will represent Lockheed Martin and will require a positive, professional work attitude. Candidate must be able to maintain a good working relationship with the customer. Candidate may be required to deploy to war zone locations.
Candidate must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance and a passport within the first 60 days of employment.
Candidate may also be required to take a post - offer, pre - employment physical to determine deployability capabilities as defined by the contract. Standard Job Description Conducts technical analysis of product implementations, modifications and enhancements to product in accordance with specific customer specifications and implementations. Troubleshoots technical problems and issues, determines technical solution in accordance with product and customer specifications, and recommends actions to company or customer representatives for coordinative product solution. Assesses product needs in accordance with customer specifications. Conducts technical training and product briefing with customers, vendors and company representatives. Acts as local on-site representative to customer's organization. Security Clearance Secret Typical Minimums Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 2 years of professional experience; or no experience required with a related Masters degree. Considered experienced, but still a learner. LMCareers Business Unit ESS0385 MISSILES AND FIRE CONTROL Business Area Electronic Systems Program HIMARS LCLS Department DQ59HQ: FIELD SERVICE - O/S CONUS Job Class Product Support Job Category Experienced Professional State California Relocation Available Yes Work Schedule FLEX-Non-Standard 40 hour week Req Type Full-Time Direct/Indirect Direct Shift First
Lockheed Martin Corporation - 6 months ago
Lockheed Martin Corporation is a global security company that is principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, inte...