Front Office Rep/Neuroscience Associates at Sun Health Research Institute
Shift: Day Shift Hours: 8 Hours Per Week: 40 hr/wk: (1.00)
Performs various duties related to front office functions including appointment and surgery scheduling greeting patients, insurance verification, obtaining co-pays and deductibles, super-bill review, patient demographics, and administrative support as needed by the physicians.
Extremely busy Speciality Neurology practice with two physicians. Customer Service Is our first priority.
1. Schedules, coordinates, reschedule patient's office appointments and follow-up appointments, patient's surgeries. Confirms patient appointments for the following day discusses outstanding balances, deductibles and co-pays. Prepares patient medical chart, insurance verifications and super-bill for patient appointment obtain lab and test results when applicable.
2. Answers telephone, screens calls, takes messages and provides information. Obtains updated demographic and insurance information. Total charges on each super-bill as patient checks out. Ensure all super-bills are accounted. Balance and maintain petty cash fund and daily cash receipts.
3. Pulls and files back patient charts. Prepares new patient charts as needed. Prepares billing companies package at end-of-day. Prints and files transcription notes. Prepares presentations for physicians and community meetings. Assists physicians with physical examinations and procedures as required. Maintains strictest confidentiality.
4. Calculates and collects co pays, deductibles and self-pay.
5. Prepares patient referrals to specialty care.
6. Schedules and coordinates non-patient appointments.
7. Escorts patients back to the patient exam rooms take vitals and patient history/per office protocol. Is Polite, helpful and courteous to patients at all times.
8. Other duties as assigned.
3 yrs. experience working in a medical office environment. Must be able to communicate effectively. Bi-lingual in Spanish preferred. Knowledge of medical office procedures, medical terminology, insurance and medical records. Ability to perform basic business math applications. Ability to recognize and solve problems. Skills in the collections process and in customer service. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with patients, employees and the public.
Apply Here: https://jobs-bannerhealth.icims.com/jobs/96945/job?mode=job&iis=&iisn=AdvanceWeb
ADVANCE for Healthcare Careers - 21 months ago
- 1 day ago
- 1 day ago
Sun City, AZ
- 14 days ago
If you thrive on change and you’re looking to be part of the future of health care, you belong at Banner Health.