NetCentrics Corporation is an information technology consulting, software development, and innovation process management firm. We help our clients become more productive and innovative by improving their information systems and internal processes. We specialize in network design, installation and management, software development, process improvement and innovation.
NetCentrics is looking for a Senior Security Analyst (CIRT) to join our team in Alexandria, VA.
The Senior Security Analyst develops and implements security standards and procedures. Coordinates, develops, and evaluates security programs for an organization. Recommends security solutions to support customers’ requirements. Identifies, reports, and resolves security violations. Establishes and satisfies information security requirements based upon the analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands. Supports customers at the highest levels in the development and implementation of doctrine and policies. Applies know-how to government and commercial common user systems, as well as to dedicated special purpose systems requiring specialized security features and procedures. Performs analysis, design, and development of security features for system architectures. Analyzes and defines security requirements for computer systems which may include
mainframes, workstations, and personal computers. Designs, develops, engineers, and implements solutions that meet security requirements. Provides integration and implementation of computer system security solutions. Analyzes general information security-related technical problems and provides basic engineering and technical support in solving these problems. Performs vulnerability/risk analyses of computer systems and applications during all phases of the system development life cycle. Ensures that all information systems are maintained in a functional and secure state.
The Senior Security Analyst must be willing to work mission critical shifts as required. Shifts may include holidays and weekends.
- Experience detecting, containing, and eradicating security incidents.
Previous experience with performing host based as well as network based forensic investigations.
- Experience with operating forensic assessment tools Encase, FTK, etc.).
- Familiarity with analyzing malicious code.
- Ability to investigate and analyze logs from multiple security devices that may be tied to a security incident (e.g. Firewalls, IDS, Anti-virus, proxy servers, etc).
- Ability to document security incidents by capturing relevant details tied to the i nvestigation.
- Experience with SIM tools and correlating security events across a network (ArcSight preferred).
- Familiarity with DOD security policies and procedures (STIGs) and general incident response procedures (e.g. CJCSI 6510.01 or NIST 800-61).
- Ability to work as part of an integrated network operations and support team.
- Previous experience working in a SOC/NOC/Operations Center is required.
- Ability and eagerness to quickly learn new tools, skills, and methods used in detecting potential security incidents with limited oversight.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience documenting processes and/or creating formal reports (technical writing s kills).
- Minimum certification requirement: GSEC, Security+, SCNP, o r SSCP certification IAW DoD 8570.1-M.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent with 7-10 years of experience in Computer Science/Information Systems or related field, or 10-12 or more year’s relevant work experience as an Information Technology Security Specialist.
- Must have a minimum of a Secret Clearance but TS/SCI clearable.
NetCentrics Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
- CISA, GSE, CISSP, GCIA, CEH or CISM certifications preferred.
NetCentrics Corporation - 2 years ago