Class A or B license
Without supervision, oversees and directs the work of small to medium size Vacuum jobs at client’s site in accordance with client and business requirements and PSC policies, practices and procedures.
• Must have a valid Class A or B CDL with airbrakes endorsement for the state in which you are applying to work in.
• At least 1 year of previous experience operating a vehicle requiring a CDL within the past 7 years.
• Clean driving record.
• Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
• Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug screen including DISA, alcohol and hair follicle tests, background and motor vehicle records check and Department of Transportation Physical.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Instructs, directs and assists crew in performance of job duties to complete work in accordance with client requirements and PSC policies, practices and procedures. Enforces PSC employee policies and may remove employee from job when required.
• Reads work order and ensures all required equipment is available and operational prior to starting job.
• Inspects equipment and general work area prior to starting any job. Corrects deficiencies that may cause accidents, injuries, lost productivity or harm to equipment or that are inconsistent with client’s requirements.
• Performs preventative and corrective maintenance on equipment when required.
• Completes all appropriate paperwork including service receipts, and submits to designated management.
• Trains Technicians I and II in equipment operation and service line processes.
• Operates all necessary equipment in service line (chemical, hydro-blasting, painting/blasting, asbestos and vacuum) in accordance with operation training and safety procedures.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
JOB RELATED EXPERIENCE:
• Efficient, effective and safe Operation of all hydroblast equipment and tasks that make up service line job processes
DEMONSTRATED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Ability to conform to work hours
• Operational knowledge of tools, equipment and tasks in job processes
• Ability to complete all paperwork
• On Call 24/7
• Ability to report to work within one hour of receiving call to work.
• Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
If you've messed with Mother Nature, you should call PSC (which takes it name from its former title -- Philip Services Corporation, and...