The System Architect will be responsible to evaluate and report on the current client environments and assess the client's security posture, while identifying potential optimization opportunities. Provides performance capacity planning and management for IT infrastructure environments. Interacts with customers and IBM teams to gather requirements and develop solutions. Coordinates with infrastructure and application architects to ensure solution designs meet performance service levels. Identifies, monitors, and measures performance indicators for IT infrastructure environments. Produces capacity reports, architecture documentation, and implementation plan. This position can be based either in College Park, MD with travel 3 days a week to Keyser, WV, or based in Keyser, WV with travel 3 days a week to College Park, MD.
- High School Diploma/GED
- At least 7 years experience in enterprise system architecture, including server, storage, network, and system backup solutions.
- At least 7 years experience in planning, managing, and coordinating complex technical projects.
- At least 7 years experience in building complex end to end solutions using multi-vendor hardware/software.
- At least 7 years experience in working with multi-vendor enterprise systems products.
- Readiness to travel Up to 3 days a week (home on weekends-based on project requirements)
- U.S. citizenship required
- English: Basic knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 5 years experience in developing technical documentation of IT system environments.
- At least 5 years experience in product working knowledge not limited to but with leading Industry vendors like Cisco Systems, McAfee Firewalls, Juniper Networks, NetApps etc.
- Certified in CCNA
- Certified in ITIL
- English : Intermediate
To be an official applicant to IBM, you must submit a resume and online application. Resumes submitted remain active for six months. To ALL recruitment agencies: IBM only accepts resumes from agencies on our Approved Agency List. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, IBM employees, or send to any IBM company location. IBM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
IBM - 17 months ago
International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), is an information technology (IT) company. s major operations include Global Technology...