Major home textile company located in the City of Commerce is looking for a professional home textile designer assistant to create exclusive designs for our company. Our current clients include: Anna’s Linens, Dillard’s, Lowe’s, JCPenny, Bed Bath and Beyond, and Walmart.com.
Bedding, curtain and decorative pillow designers must demonstrate detail- oriented work and excellent communication skills to ensure the design, quality and color are executed correctly.
- Work with chief designer, buyers and sales rep to design new concepts in bedding, curtain and decorative pillows
- Shop the market for new and upcoming trends to be designed for upcoming market week
- Have the ability to use CAD in creating new designs to be presented to specific retailers
- Design all market week trends, from initial board presentation to final products approvals
- Positive and can travel to China for sourcing, visit accounts frequently with company’s sales team
Please send resume to Nanshing@att.net if interested.
- Proficient in design software/ 3D CAD Software
- Must prioritize and manage workload with multiple deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree in Textile/ Fashion Design or related design degree
- At least one year textile design working experience
- Knowledge of market trends and color
- Must have a positive attitude and enjoy working in a team environment
Monster - 8 months ago