Responsible for the management of project teams across multiple jobs providing contracted services to customers (e.g., RF design, site acquisition, A&E services, land use planning, zoning and permitting, tower modifications, collocations and cell site construction). Ensure project is completed according to mutually agreed upon timeline of customer and CCIC and in accordance with CCIC policies and procedures. Responsible for the management and coordination of team members in obtaining and maintaining all documents related to modification, collocation and construction of towers (e.g., structural analysis, lease, title, applicable permits, soil samples, regulatory approvals or others as required). Ensure District Manager and customers are aware of issues that will impact project completion or cost.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage assigned projects to completion, ensuring that all activities, including site acquisition, regulatory, construction, and permitting are coordinated and completed on time and within budget.
- Manage external vendors for site acquisistion, permiting and construction
- Develop accurate project plan and budget for all assigned projects, modify as needed and direct close-out of completed jobs including the receipt of all required documentation.
- Lead internal deployment meetings with other managers and team members to review the status of each job and implement changes as necessary to ensure timely project completion.
- Attend customer deployment meetings to provide customer with comprehensive job status reports and resolve any conflicts or issues that arise.
- Ensure accurate and complete files are maintained for projects and appropriate close-out documents are distributed in a timely manner in accordance with corporate and customer standards.
- Ensure that all jobs are maintained in a project tracking system with complete accuracy.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred
- Three (3) to five (5) years of wireless project management experience or three (3) to five (5) years project managementexperience in any other industry
- Advanced knowledge of telecommunications/wireless project management, asset management, tower maintenance, and property management
- Advanced knowledge of site acquisition procedures, including regulatory and permitting process
- Ability to read and understand blueprints along with and understanding of tower/roof top structural details
- Ability to direct the diagnosis of work flow problems, critical paths and institute remedies
- Ability to read and understand financial metrics and identify remedies to financial issues
- Customer service orientation with a strong problem solving approach
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage and process multiple data streams
- Knowledge of construction services: Telco, power, fiber, basic construction, vendor equipment requirements, towers, lines, and antennas
Reports to: Various
- Ability to communicate across multiple service groups to both internal and external customers
Title(s) of direct reports (if applicable): N/A
Working Conditions: Works in a normal office setting with no exposure to adverse environmental conditions 80% of the time. Required travel to project sites with exposure to heavy equipment and environmental conditions 20% of the time.
Additional Information: N/A