financial industry regulations, investors and all
- Full compliance with Bank Secrecy Act (BSA),
local and federal applicable legislation.
- Full compliance with Fair Debt Collection Practices
properties serviced for investors and own portfolio
- Monitors and ensures timely tax disbursement of
in order to avoid late charges and penalties.
non-escrowed loans and determines when escrow
- Monitors property is free of tax liens of
account needs to be enforced.
are accuracy for exemptions, change of owners or
- Evaluates CRIM records to ensure servicing records
debt and determines the need to place claims to CRIM
coordinates resources to achieve goals and ensures a
- Supervises team execution, resolves problems and
productive and healthy environment.
requests to ensure quality of resolution and
- Monitors execution on referrals, complaints or
response within cycle time.
requirements and operational procedures.
- Ensures compliance with regulations, investors
addresses all off standard situation through root
- Ensures customer service excellence and proactively
cause analysis and develops action plan to correct.
integrity and system optimization.
- In supports to business effectiveness ensures data
proper administration of the servicing workstations
- Effectively implements new enhancements and ensures
(TAX, OLLW, CCN, etc.)
processes related to staffing, coaching,
- Maintains adherence to Human Resource policies and
development, performance management, employee
relations, compensation and benefits.
- Actively participate in recruiting and hiring new
limited to Business, Accounting, Arts, Law, Social
- Bachelor’s Degree in any mayor related but not
sales, service, reporting and analyzing.
- Knowledge of mortgage software, mortgage products,
- Computer skills and agility on the keyboard.
- Strong skills in customer service and talent
solving, leadership, critical thinking, planning and
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills.
- Strong decision making, time management, problem
Spanish and English.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in
servicing, banking or investment industry.
- Desirable of at least three years of experience in
Lending (MSP Fidelity) or MortgageWare systems
- Desirable with experience in using E3, Mortgage
leader in projects.
- Expected to have supervisory experience or as team
evening, weekend or holiday hours.
- Some specific job assignments may require day,
Req. Code : 298
- Be able to meet individual and team goals.
- Oriented to results.
- Oriented to customer satisfaction.
- Project Management
Division/Department : Loan Administration
Doral Bank - 20 months ago
Doral Financial provides a port for your riches in Puerto Rico. The company's community banking subsidiary, Doral Bank, has about...