The Credit Administrative Associate is primarily responsible for assisting the Regional Credit Manager with credit and collection functions. Additionally, this person will assist with the development of departmental processes and procedures.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities :
· Maintains accuracy of accounts receivable, assists with collection of past due accounts and credit extensions
· Collection and reconciliation of assigned accounts.
· Investigate creditworthiness of potential as well as existing customers.
· Handle and process accounts requiring online invoicing.
· Review credit files and suggest increases or decreases in established credit lines.
· Maintains accurate notes at the account level and the invoice level.
· Review and release of blocked sales orders within assigned limits.
· Perform other duties as assigned to include special projects
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to work with both internal and external customers
- Ability to focus on attention to detail and to work successfully in a team environment
- Excellent problem solving skills, time and priority management
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong Microsoft Access and Excel skills required
- High School diploma/GED, some college a plus
- 1-3 years administrative experience in a related work environment
- Previous experience in Credit/Collections a plus
This position offers you:
Competitive salary, health benefits, 401k, pension and opportunities for career growth and stability within the company.
Accu-Tech is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer; Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran
Accu-Tech - 19 months ago