Please send Resume we will be conducting interviews by phone the week of June 3rd.
Pay: hourly, based on experience
DSI is an integration company based in North and South Dakota that provides customized solutions that meets their clients' needs in oil, gas, water and waste water. DSI currently has sixteen programmers and a UL508A/698A panel shop.
Installation in explosive areas is preferred. You will be working out of the Stanley, ND office.
Knowledge of and/or experience working with:
- Bending Conduit and pulling wire
- Installing CLX Cable
- Motor controls
- Setting Panels
- Control Panels, Soft Starts and VFD
- Connecting power wires to generators
Must be certified in ND (or reciprocal state) as Licensed Journeyman or Master Electrician
Job Benefits & Perks:
- Extensive Training and Development
- Health insurance paid in full for employee
- Family Coverage (adder)
- Financially sound
- Growth opportunity (offers new skills and experience development)
- Two weeks’ paid vacation
- One week paid sick leave
- 401K company matches 3%
- Opportunity for advancement (upward mobility)
All benefits start after 90 days