Project Managers are responsible for the management and delivery of interactive web application development projects. Project Managers work with project Stakeholders (including Clients, Business Owners, Product Managers) to ensure that the project team is poised to meet the objectives and goals of each project on-time and on-budget as well as champion quality and integrity of the end result. Project Managers must have 3-5 years experience managing interactive projects from discovery and design to technical development and implementation. Experience in a fast-paced agile environment with minimal supervision is required.
The Project Manager will plan, execute, and finalize projects including defining business need, project objectives, scope, acquiring and coordinating resources, resolving issues, managing timelines/budget and communicating project status. The Project Manager is an enthusiastic problem solver and thrives on being engaged at all levels of the project. As the key point of contact for project activity, the Project Manager plays a pivotal role in the success of an engagement.
1. Responsible for developing and managing the project plan and working with discipline leads and project teams to execute the plans
2. Actively participate in all aspects of projects team's work and monitor day-to-day activities ensuring work is progressing as planned.
3. Manage schedules, budgets, assets, and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverable dates are clearly communicated, understood and executed
4. Effectively and efficiently plan and prioritize all deliverables and resources working across project(s) based on scope of work and project goals
5. Actively monitor project risks and scope creep to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address them in advance
6. Consistently identify needs that Stakeholders may not recognize and ensure approaches and solutions are linked to objectives and future needs
7. Consistently manage Stakeholder expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on feedback
8. Communicate and document project status and strategic recommendations to Stakeholders, team members and management on a regular basis; escalate issues accordingly via the appropriate channels
9. Proactively identify opportunities and deliver improvements
10. Partner with project team leads to present work
Knowledge, skills, abilities required:
1. Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communications skills
2. Demonstrated ability to work with and support cross-functional project teams
3. Ability to understand and document project requirements and dependencies
4. Understanding of business and functional requirements
5. Strong attention to detail and focus on task completion is critical
Education and Work Experience:
1. Bachelors degree and at least 3-5+ years of experience in interactive project management
2. Competencies in MS Office, MS Project, bug tracking, wiki and other related project management and common communications tools is required
3. Experience with managing projects related rapidly-changing requirements a plus
4. PMP Ceritification (PMI) a plus
- APPLY ONINE ONLY, NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE*
Dealer.com - 4 years ago
Dealer.com, a Dealertrack Technologies Solution, provides an integrated platform of Inventory, Advertising, Website and CRM products which...