SGT, in support of the Volpe National Transportation Systems Center, located in Cambridge, MA has an immediate requirement for an innovative Mid Level Developer with expertise in C# and ASP.NET Web Forms. The qualified candidate will be a key contributor in adding functionality to and maintaining a Staffing and Reporting System for the FAA. The position requires hands-on, detailed design and coding skills using the Microsoft .NET framework. Basic understanding of UI design patterns with ASP.NET Code Behind. In the service layer, candidate should have knowledge of WCF and SOA, with knowledge of basic multi-threading concepts. In the data access layer, candidate should have an understanding of ORM technology and basic understanding of LINQ and SQL working with MS SQL Server.
• Work with senior members of the development team to design to enhance existing applications and develop new product functionality.
• Recommend and implement corrections in highly complex technical applications and analysis to enhance performance.
• Provide the customer base with second level support.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
Required Technical Skills
• .NET 3.5
• LINQ to SQL / LINQ
• Visual Studio 2010
• SQL Server 2008
• Software and Enterprise Design Patterns
• ASP.NET AJAX
• Experience working with 3rd party control libraries.
• Microsoft Enterprise Library
• Unit Testing
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience; Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
• Three or more years of experience in software engineering or operating systems programming
• Experience working with software design principles
Stinger Ghaffarian Technologies - 17 months ago
Stinger Ghaffarian Technologies (SGT), a space systems engineering, science and IT services company, was founded in 1994. Headquartered in...