Founded in 2002, Spinnaker is a global leader in supply chain consulting and execution. We deliver Supply Chain Excellence with world-class people, processes, technology and operational know-how. Our highly experienced teams focus on helping our clients achieve world class supply chain performance, operating on two guiding principles – measure our success by our client’s accomplishments and treat every situation with honesty and integrity. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Spinnaker has locations in Boston, Memphis, Singapore and London – giving us the ability to serve our clients’ needs around the globe.
This individual will be responsible for designing and building a world-class marketing database. Working with Demand Generation and leading a team of Inside Sales professionals, this individual will create and implement a repeatable process for researching viable account prospects, collecting data about those accounts, and finding the right contacts within those accounts. This person will also be responsible for devising a plan around updating account and contact records in order to maintain the quality of the database.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Develop and continuously refine the vision and roadmap for Spinnaker Support’s marketing database
- Provide thought leadership on data acquisition and qualification techniques
- Assist in data collection efforts
- Promote project collaboration between Demand Generation, Inside Sales, and Sales organizations
- Promote a strong combination of functional leadership, technical expertise, and business process skills across the global delivery team
- Establish data validation processes including reconciliation of “bad” data
- Identify & drive opportunities for continuous improvement of internal processes
- Develop group goals and objectives, drive resource planning and optimization
- Work with Demand Generation and Inside Sales in support of all initiatives
- Direct experience CRM applications and racking methodology (Salesforce.com experience preferred)
- Knowledge of database management concepts (including cleaning, de-duplication, data validation, segmentation, CRM integration
- Aggressive self-starter with a great attitude, strong organizational skills, and strong attention to detail
- Strong project management experience including management projects within the constraints of scope, time and resources to achieve overall project objectives aligned to business strategy
- Experience with business development, telemarketing and prospecting techniques
- Excellent interpersonal, written/verbal communication, and leadership skills with the ability to quickly build credibility, influence and make recommendations to all levels
Spinnaker offers a comprehensive benefits package and has been listed by Inc. Magazine twice consecutively as a Top 500 of Fastest Growing Private Company in the Americas.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience implementing database strategies
- Proficiency using Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Technology industry experience preferred
To apply for this position please send your resume and salary requirements to careers@spinnakersupport . Please note which position you are applying to in the subject line.
Spinnaker Support - 2 years ago