We are looking for a QA Lead with a strong background in complex functional testing to develop and implement testing processes and procedures for Collective[i]’s multi-tenant analytical application service platform, as well as test and approve work performed by Product Development, Product Management, R&D, and Technical Operations to ensure that the product delivered to the market is bug-free and fully functional.
Our QA Lead must be highly self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team, must have extraordinary attention to detail, and must be passionate about and committed to working in a startup environment.
- Develop and manage quality assurance standards, metrics, and processes for various products
- Create and manage multiple test environments for testing functionality, scalability, performance and availability
- Develop, implement, and manage a full cycle testing framework, including manual and automated test plans, test cases, test scripts, and test suites
- Perform both front-end web based functional testing
- Interface with our development and client support teams in order to facilitate the optimal resolution of reported bugs, problems, incidents, and obstacles
- Perform black box and white box testing
- Evaluate manual and regression test differences, check requirements and extend test case coverage
- Manage and implement the full bug tracking cycle, and identify defects and enhancements
Thanks and good luck!
- BS in computer science or equivalent experience + 5 years QA experience
- Experience in complex functional testing for large-scale system projects
- UNIX, Linux, RMI, Swing, Hibernate, Tomcat, Eclipse, JNI, Maven, UNIX Shell, SQL, XML, C++, C, Java, JSP, Servlets, PERL, XQuery/Xsd
- Proficient (capable of writing a test script or test framework) in Java and JUnit
- Expertise in object oriented design and programming
- Experience with bug tracking and management software (e.g. JIRA or Bugzilla)
- Strong understanding of ASP (Application Service Provider) based solution development
- Working knowledge of web-based application development, preferably in a Java environment
- Clear understanding of product release cycles, code repositories, branching, labeling, and packaging
- An understanding of fundamentals of Decision Support, Business Intelligence & Analytics
- Multi-tenant and multi-lingual environments
- Unified Modeling Language (UML), Unified Process (UP), OpenUP
- Zachman Framework