DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Responsible for the safe execution of all workscopes and completing JSA’s tool box talks, site safety meetings etc.
- Supervises all personnel in their duties.
- Ensure that daily maintenance and checks are done on all equipment when on location.
- Prioritize and organize work activities to meet operational needs.
- Be cognizant of all regulatory and industry requirements pertaining to safety and QA.
- Responsible for the execution of any corrective actions resultant from non conformances, whether internal or external.
- Ensures that all field paperwork is completed accurately and in a timely manner in compliance with Weatherford Standard Field Reporting paperwork.
- Assists in the yard with mobilizations, repairs and maintenance.
- Is the principle architect of the mob list preparation and ensuring all equipment, items, tools and consumables are packaged for the relevant project.
- Responsible for the timely submission of all timesheets for hourly and salaried personnel when on location.
- Responsible mentoring and training of all subordinates.
- Carry out site visits to clients workplace, identifying equipment lay down areas and other requirements that may be needed to complete the project.
- Articulate communicator in both written and oral form
- 2 plus years of relevant field experience.
- Knowledge of QHSSE management systems
- Knowledge of Industry safety and training requirements.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize work activities.
- Travel will be required.
Weatherford - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Weatherford International can weather the natural and economic storms that affect the oil and gas market. The company, which is domiciled in...