Oracle Technical Architect/Developer with expertise in Oracle’s E-Business suite who can execute creative strategies in the implementation, upgradation and enhancement for Oracle E-Business Applications. This position will assist in providing critical technical solutions on cutting edge Oracle projects for leading companies throughout the Pacific Northwest.
Skills and Abilities:
- Implement conversions, intergration & other programmatic solutions.
- Provide hands on development of solutions.
- Provide development support for critical production databases.
- Document issues resolution & provide status reports to key members.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux shell scripting for batch processing.
- Detailed knowledge of Oracle Forms development, including Forms Personalizations within E-Business Suite.
- Understanding of key business integration architectures such as EDI, XML, & MDM.
- Familiarity with Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition, Answers & Delivers toolsets.
- Good working knowledge of implementation methodologies & documentation standards such as AIM.
- Oracle OCA or OCP certification is a plus.
- Experience with Oracle Applications Framework is a plus.
- Familiarity with help desk processes and help desk ticketing systems.
- Self-disciplined with strong initiative.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Excellent written, email and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as a member of various teams.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
Jibe Consulting is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Jibe Consulting conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology/Information Systems or relevant experience/certifications preferred.
- 4-7 years development experience with Oracle E-Business Suite, including Release 12 & 11i experience.
- 4 or more years of experience using relational concepts with Oracle’s SQL and PL/SQL languages with 11g, 10g & 9i databases.
- 1 plus years Experience with Oracle Discoverer or other relevant BI solutions.
Reports To: Practice Manager
Position Type: Full-Time
Location: Portland, OR : Seattle, WA
Join us in Denver for an Open House Networking Event
If you are in the Rocky Mountain Region, we invite you to join us for a Jibe Consulting Open House Networking Event.
The purpose of this event is to connect and meet local consulting professionals within the Rocky Mountain Region. Jibe Consulting is expanding, and we are looking to build our Oracle EBS, Hyperion, PeopleSoft and JD Edwards practices in the Rocky Mountain Region with consulting professionals in Colorado, Utah, and Texas. We are currently hiring Functional and Technical consultants, Project Managers, and Developers for all consulting levels and roles from Senior Project Managers to Staff Level Consultants, across the full spectrum of Oracle applications.
The event will provide you the opportunity to personally meet and engage with our Practice and Sales Director as well our Recruiting team. Drinks and appetizers will be served in an open venue setting allowing for lots of mingling and conversation. If you wish, feel free to bring a copy of your resume; however, this is completely optional. We simply want the chance to meet with you and introduce you to our organization as well as answer any questions you may have.
Please RSVP here: http://www.jibeconsulting.com/latest/event/denver-networking-open-house
Location: Denver, CO
Jibe Consulting, Inc. - 19 months ago