- Provides administrative and secretarial support for various departments. Has diversified workload based on needs and desires of specific department.
- Performs general administrative duties including typing, copying and filing correspondences, memos, letters, etc. May also order office supplies, maintain records management systems, and schedule meetings or make other special arrangements.
- Organizes, prioritizes and sorts large volumes of incoming correspondences, including faxes and email. May prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Designs, organizes and maintains specialized and custom forms, records, reports and files.
- Creates new files and updates computer information as needed.
- Works independently and in team settings on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
- Excellent written and verbal English communications skills.
- Able to effectively manage time and prioritize projects in order to meet established deadlines.
- Demonstrate basic computer knowledge through effective use of a personal computer including Microsoft Office applications.
- Able to learn company specific applications.
- Able to work and communicate effectively with all levels of co-workers, clients and other external contacts.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Able to work in fast-paced, team environment with multiple, sometimes changing priorities.
- High School Diploma, GED or 3 - 4 years relevant experience.
- Advanced working knowledge and application of Microsoft Office applications.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Emergency Response experience or training.
Chesapeake Energy - 17 months ago
Chesapeake Energy Corporation (NYSE:CHK) is the second-largest producer of natural gas and the 10th largest producer of oil and natural gas...