For 25 years, Extron Electronics, headquartered in Anaheim, California, has been a leading developer and manufacturer of professional A/V system products. Extron products are used to integrate video and audio into presentation systems for today's high tech boardrooms, presentation/training centers, university lecture halls, and other applications. Our corporate philosophy is founded on three concepts: Service, Support, and Solutions - S3. By following this standard, Extron has become one of the leading providers of products and training to the professional A/V industry.
EMBEDDED LINUX SOFTWARE ENGINEER - PLATFORM
The Embedded Linux Engineer's responsibility is to develop firmware for embedded Linux platforms. The daily tasks may include system & algorithm design, software/firmware implementation, and test & debug. Requirements and valued experiences for the position are as follows.
Qualified Candidates will have:
* BSEE, MSEE, BSCS, or MSCS (transcripts required)
* Experience developing software for embedded Linux platforms and porting open source software to embedded platforms
* Software development proficiency in C. Experience in C++ and scripting are valued but not required.
* Knowledge of Linux kernel, file-system, or driver architecture is valued but not required.
* Understanding of processor and hardware requirements around embedded Linux is valued but not required.
* Excellent communication skills, (written, and verbal)
* Strong attention to details, highly organized, computer literate
* Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment
As an industry leader, Extron Electronics is committed to maintaining the outstanding level of quality services our customers expect. We strive to continually provide Service, Support, and Solutions - S3 to our customers. Our customers are our most important asset, and our employees are essential in maintaining that asset.
We are currently seeking quality individuals who desire to achieve a professional and rewarding career opportunity. Extron offers top industry salaries, and a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, a 401k program with employer match, tuition reimbursement, and much more!
Extron Electronics - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard