Looking for a place where your hard work can be FUN and APPRECIATED? Come join H&R Block! This is your chance to join our organization and become part of a known and respected brand. H&R Block is America’s 4 th largest retail organization. Due to our exciting plans for the future, we have several career opportunities available.
The Director of Asset Management reports to the H&R Block Bank Vice President, Chief Credit Officer, and is responsible for the daily oversight and management of the loan collections and servicing function. Specific duties include supervising the collection effectiveness of the Bank’s vendor partners regarding delinquency, workout, and REO disposition, ensuring proper reporting to management regarding nonperforming loans, oversee loan repurchases and assist the credit administration manager in resolving reconciling differences on purchased/sold pools and servicing.
- Oversee the daily review of all past due loans, ensure proper reporting from servicers and to bank management
- Communicate with servicer(s) to ensure maximum collection effectiveness, including workout and REO disposition. Will involve some on-sight examination
- Responsible for managing the put-back process with loans being re-purchased from the bank
- Oversee the management of third party vendors including loan fulfillment and loan review
- Assist in development of automated reporting to effectively manage distribution of portfolio performance information
- Oversee the analysis of bulk loan purchase opportunities and make decisions about loans to be sold.
- Over see the creation and maintenance of credit performance and underwriting standards, programs, and policies
- Oversee the credit administration management and loan accounting research and resolution of reconciling differences on purchased/sold loans as well as servicing (remittances, escrows). Assist in review of escalated issues.
- Work with internal and external audits as well as internal compliance in performing reviews and ensure accurate reporting
- 7-10 years relevant business experience in mortgage and consumer lending, mortgage servicing, operations, credit management including collections, vendor management, and underwriting
- Experience participating with management team. Knowledge of varied lending products to include mortgage and consumer loans
- Familiarity with analytics and database mining tools
- 5+ years people management experience
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience.
- Field of study preferred: Business, Accounting, Marketing, Finance or related, or combination of education and relevant exp
- Significant experience utilizing web-based systems and MS Office tools such as Word, Excel and Access required
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK FOR H&R BLOCK?
Competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- Salary and incentive compensation
- Paid Time Off including
- Sick time, including short-term disability
- Benefit options for you and your eligible dependents, including:
- Medical / Prescription Drug
- Health Savings Account
- Dental / Vision
- Life / AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts – medical and dependent care
- Hyatt Legal Plan
- Additional benefits include:
- 401(k) plan, including a company match of $1 for $1 up to 4% and immediate vesting
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with a discount purchase price
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Adoption Assistance
- Tax Preparation
- Buy and Save associate discount site
H&R Block is a progressive company dedicated to looking at our clients’ lives through taxes and finding ways to help. Our vision is to become the leading global consumer tax company, bringing tax and related solutions to clients year-round. If you meet the above requirements and would like to explore a career with H&R Block, please log onto our career website at www.hrblock.com and submit your resume and profile.
- We are dedicated to doing the right thing for our People, Clients and Shareholders.
- High Ambition- we focus on setting our goals high, bring out the best in our people and celebrate success.
- Agile- we anticipate the changing needs of the marketplace and quickly adjust to what our clients need today.
H&R Block - 17 months ago
H&R Block is one of the world's largest tax services providers, utilizing more than 100,000 highly trained tax professionals and having...