Aligning the recruiting strategy and execution with the organization's key business drivers and implement best practice programs and methods to enhance the overall recruiting program. Work closely with operations to fill talent needs as identified in the annual operating budgets. Identify and align training programs with the business's strategic initiatives.
• Responsible for the recruiting process including; sourcing strategies, candidate identification, screening, interviewing, offer letters, salary negotiations, relocation, etc.
• Establish relationships with Universities with Fire Protection Programs, local schools Engineering Programs and industry groups (SFPE, NFPA).
• Develop recruiting strategies for open positions in partnership with hiring manager. Define sourcing strategies and service level agreements.
• Facilitate discussions with international office management to improve international hiring capabilities.
• Be a consultative resource, active member, and a trusted advisor to the hiring managers.
• Develop candidate pipeline through networking, career fairs, Internet postings, social media, employee referrals, and on-campus recruiting including a college program in key Fire Protection Engineering schools.
• Maintain applicant tracking database, Cyber Recruiter, and assist hiring managers to utilize recruiting tool.
• Work with external immigration law firm to coordinate visa process for employees.
• Manage Employee Referral Program.
• Prepare monthly updates of recruiting activities.
• Provide employee relations support to managers throughout the organization.
• Assist with implementation of new/improved human resources programs and processes.
• Assist with training initiatives, identifying internal and external training programs to meet specific training needs of the company and employees.
• Assist with identifying training needs for new and existing employees.
• Track and report on training outcomes.
• Assist with handling the logistics for training activities including venues and equipment.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
Required Experience and Skills:
• Four plus years of Staffing/Recruitment experience, strong understanding and ability to recruit in all levels of the organization from entry level to corporate staff.
• Four plus years of employee training program coordination/implementation experience.
• Knowledge of training methodologies.
• Facilitation skills.
• Excellent inter-personal skills, communication skills and team based project experience.
• Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle processes.
• Must be outgoing and self-motivated.
• Must have strong time-management skills and the ability to multitask and maintain focus and discipline.
• Self-direction, tact, diplomacy, ability to work in a team environment.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
• Excellent oral/written communications, presentation and organizational skills.
• Proficient computer skills including the Microsoft Office, the internet, and social media sites.
• Experience with applicant tracking systems, required, preferably Cyber Recruiter.
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or
• Five years of related experience and/or training; or
• Equivalent combination of education and experience.
• PHR professional designation preferred
• Normal work hours 40 a week Monday through Friday. Hours may change due to recruiting needs. Extended hours may be needed to attend events.
• The position is split- approximately 90% of work is in an office setting and 10% of the work is out of the office travel.
• The RJA Group, Inc. is a smoke free environment.
RJA - 18 months ago
At RJA we provide a security service to meet your needs with consistency of quality and flexibility to adjust to the modern threat.