Contrail is re-defining how networks are built and operated with our Virtualized Network Control solution. Our Kernel Engineers are developing core datapath code for high performace server environment. You will be developing a significantly improved packet forwarding module for various hypervisors. |
- Lead and execute Linux kernel development in the area of, Device Drivers, Hardware Interfaces, Virtualization, storage stack and Networking stack.
- Develop rapid prototypes and proof of concepts of and architectures.
- Get resolution on critical issues involving packet forwarding path.
- Get involved in all phases of software development and support including requirements, design, coding, unit test and performance tuning.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Extensive development experience of Linux kernel
- Indept knowledge of TCP/IP stack, Network interface card architectures, Network IO concepts, and Virtualization.
- Knowledge of file system and memory management.
- Knowledge of one of virtualization technologies (KVM, Hyper-V or VMware ESX)
- Exposure to Open vSwitch and/or OpenStack a plus.
Contrail Systems - 18 months ago