District Representative I - Oklahoma City
Requisition ID: 09887
Location: Oklahoma City Region
Nalco, an Ecolab Company, has an immediate need for a District Representative in our Energy Services group located in the Oklahoma City Region. If you are a passionate technical professional that likes to work in an autonomous, hands-on environment, we invite you to apply. This is your opportunity to join a large growing company offering a competitive base salary and benefits.
Job Overview: This will involve the completion of agreed upon contractual services in your assigned accounts, and providing customers with problem solving support. This position will also require you to build strong relationships with your assigned customer base to generate a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Works closely with customer Key Acct Manager and region's District Manager in meeting customer's needs.
- Supporting total fluids business: works with customer in ensuring requested fluids are available, on-hand and in helps to determine the customer's needs for each customer site.
- Responsible for day to day operations on customer site for the assigned region, handles the customer site inventory and on-site fluids and the delivery of fluids according to design plan.
- Manage internal resources necessary to support this business. Works closely with Supply Chain and other support groups that is instrumental in meeting customer's needs.
- Will be responsible for management of the client in the assigned region region. Maintain customer relationships and works with key NALCO personnel in building client relationship within the region.
- 4 years college degree, technical degree; years of chemical field experience in lieu of degree acceptable
- 25% travel required to support customer territory
- No immigration sponsorship offered for this role
- Experience working with MS Excel Spreadsheets
- Able to comfortably lift/carry 55 pounds for extended periods of time
- Willing to work a rotation: possible 2 week on and 1 week off or 1 week on and 1 week off
- Must have a valid Driver's License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Engineering Degree (Chemical, Mechanical)
- Chemical related background strongly preferred, process technology training
- Practical computer application literacy - experience using Excel
- History of working in a field that required autonomy and self-motivation, excellent communication skills, strong work ethic and ability to multi-task
What this position offers:
- Advanced training
- Career growth opportunities
- Competitive salary with bonus; full benefits that start first day of employment
- Working for a Fortune 500 company that is recognized for world-class safety
Primary Location: US-OK-Oklahoma City
Ad Code: J2W: CB1, J2W: LINA
Ecolab - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Ecolab cleans up by cleaning up. The company offers cleaning, sanitation, pest-elimination, and maintenance products and services to...