FHR5119 Specialist, Payroll Help Desk
Reports to: Manager, Payroll
This position serves as the point person for inquiries into the Payroll Department from employees, managers, third party vendors and other sources. Responsible for researching and providing solutions and resolution to Payroll questions submitted via Payroll Help line, Payroll Help email box, fax and walk in. Payroll Help Desk Specialist will also provide back up and auditing for the payroll team.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide high level of customer service to the Organization for all inquiries coming into the Payroll Department.
- Track all inquiries regarding pay, deductions and W2s to the Payroll Department and provide answers and/or solutions in a timely manner. Follow up as needed.
- Make determinations as to whether each issue or inquiry is related to training, input errors, system errors, etc. and make recommendations for resolution based on those findings and observations.
- Answer emails, phone calls and faxes requesting verifications of employment.
- Keep metrics for Payroll Department
- Distribute payroll checks.
- Assist payroll team in the pre and post audit responsibilities for each payroll run
- Provide in-depth auditing for pay or deduction issues as needed
- Assist in data input for payroll team as needed.
- Assist with regression testing in a QA environment if needed.
Required education, experience and qualifications:
- At least 1 year payroll experience
- Knowledge of Ultipro and Kronos a plus
- Excel and Access Database knowledge
- High school diploma or GED required
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Confidential and professional manner
- Must demonstrate strong customer service skills.
- Strong attention to detail skills
- Ability to work in a strong team environment
- Some evenings and weekends may be required.
Faster than covered wagons, Frontier Airlines' planes part the clouds and fly the skies above the Rockies and beyond. The company...