Under the immediate supervision of the Sr. Material Cost Specialist, the Material Management Clerk will perform various manual
and automated clerical duties. These duties include medical and non-medical supply ordering, receiving, and invoice researching for
the department users at the medical center and associated buildings.
• Process various types of orders using departmental systems (OneLink, E-procurement) with required correct and complete information.
• Update/revise RAPS (replenishment area profile) from departments when needed.
• Process merchandise returns and repairs for items received from LRDC and vendors.
• Enters issues of medical supplies data into OneLink, linen into Control Text; receives and closes orders in OneLink daily, contact and set up additional vendors for ordering in OneLink.
• Maintains files of POs, BPOs, requisitions, RAPs, packing slips per department standard.
• Sorts and distributes departmental reports. Date stamp all incoming mail and distribute to appropriate staff.
• Works on a daily basis system reports to maintain storeroom inventory.
• Research and assist in rectifying order/receipt discrepancies.
• Communicates backorders or discontinued items to end users.
• Performs other duties or special projects as assigned, including backup for Pinole & Richmond mailroom.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Personal computer experience along with applicable software used by the department (Windows, Word, Excel, Internet).
• Read and write English.
• Strong customer service skills to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and management.
• Ability to effectively multitask with the use of time management skills.
• Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
• One year clerical experience.
Kaiser Permanente - 21 months ago
America’s leading not-for-profit health plan, Kaiser Permanente serves more than 9 million people from 37 hospitals and 611...