Stability, growth, leadership …if you are seeking a future filled with opportunity then we would like to talk with you. NVR, Inc. (parent to Ryan Homes, NVHomes) is one of the largest homebuilding and mortgage banking companies in the nation. We are currently the most profitable US builder and we have generated the industry’s highest earnings per share growth rate over the last 10 years. Founded in 1948, the company has grown to over 2500 employees operating in major cities in the eastern half of the United States.
NVR Mortgage is looking to add a Junior Product Development Analyst to its Marketing team. We have an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to review housing agreements and related origination and closing documents in order to open new, maintain existing and ensure compliance on Housing Finance Programs. Atmosphere is fast-paced with varied responsibilities based on priorities of current situation. There will be significant contact with customers and polite, professional, respectful communication skills are important.
1. Open new and maintain existing Housing Finance Programs which includes extensive review of agreements and
documents and recommend same for execution.
2. Research and respond to Branch and Corporate questions.
3. Maintain matrices, product outlines, and miscellaneous Product worksheets.
4. Responsible for creation and maintenance of FISERV Products and Mortgage Insurance plans.
5. Update Lender Profiles as assigned.
6. Perform administrative/clerical functions.
• Minimum of 12 months loan marketing or related customer service experience
• Must have the ability to work well with deadlines
• Must be comfortable talking with customers over the phone.
• Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
• Must be able to work independently and in a cooperative team environment.
• Strong problem solving and communication skills
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.) products
When you work for an industry leader, we reward you with:
• Excellent Salary Package
• Outstanding Growth Potential (80% of our managers have been promoted from within)
• Lucrative Profit Sharing/Employee Stock Ownership Plan
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Paid Vacations and Holidays
• Home Purchase Discount
It takes a strong team to build a successful company and if you are interested in taking part in tough challenges to come up with smart solutions, NVR is the team for you.
No Phone Calls Please
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Testing, Background and Credit Check Required
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in the United States, as NVR does not provide sponsorship of H1 visas.
NVR, Inc - 2 years ago
From finished lot to signed mortgage, NVR offers homebuyers everything -- including the kitchen sink. The company builds single-family...