Program Scheduling (approx. 25%)
Program Administration (approx 50%)
- Create courses and course activities in the firm’s on line learning management system
- Schedule the use of internal or external meeting space, including participant seating arrangements, audio/visual equipment, and online meeting tools (e.g., web cast software), and meal arrangements.
CPE (Continuing Professional Education) compliance (approx 25%)
- Coordinate participant registration in the firm’s on line learning management system
- Respond to employee inquiries on program scheduling, registration, and use of the learning management system
- Obtain, reproduce, and distribute program materials electronically and/or in hard copy
- Complete meeting room set up for programs, including materials, A/V and online tools
- Perform program close out, including inputting of attendance data, participant online evaluation, and instructor communications
- Input records from employee attendance in external programs
- Maintain L&D program archives in both electronic and hard-copy formats
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Enter CPE credit information in the learning management system
- Maintain employee CPE records
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and interact regularly with a wide range of people.
Previous coordinator level experience preferred, including scheduling and implementation of learning programs or similar business meetings.
Bachelors degree required
Experience with operation of basic audio visual and online meeting tools (e.g. web cast software)
Ability to gather data and compile information
Intermediate level organizational skills
Intermediate level technology skills, including Microsoft Office (required)
Strong verbal communication skills.