Kindle is the best-selling product in the history of Amazon.com. This critical role will continue to build and grow on the success of the Kindle device business on Amazon.com. He or she will manage all aspects of demand generation for our online business. As the business owner, this person and his/her team is responsible for driving online traffic/demand and delivering sales growth.
This person will lead the Kindle online devices sales and promotions team with responsibility for delivering on our goals for our online Amazon.com channel. This includes managing and optimizing all online demand generation, including direct email channel, Amazon.com site merchandising, Promotions, SEO, and Associates. This person and his or her team will also work closely with our Kindle Marketing and Design team to ensure we are positioning and messaging all aspects of our Kindle devices online consistently with all our customer touchpoints (Amazon.com, Offline, Mass Advertising, social media, etc) to maximize overall brand value and online sales.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
Excellent understanding of consumer product marketing strategies especially in the digital and high-technology space.
Ability to aggressively create innovative new consumer marketing programs that generate results.
Experience delivering high-quality programs and content to a targeted range of audiences across an array of media.
High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
Superior verbal and written communications skills, and the ability to interact with senior management on a regular basis.
Comfort and proficiency at leveraging precious resources, including marketing budgets and people resources.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
Composed, poised and professional demeanor.
History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
7+ years of relevant work experience in consumer marketing, marketing communications and/or digital/high-technology consumer companies/products.
A bachelor's degree is required;
MBA is preferred
- Candidate should have a passion for the role and the Kindle product, and enthusiasm for team leadership and development.
- The candidate will exhibit sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical skills as well as a proven track record of taking ownership, data-driven analysis, and driving results.
- Demonstrated success in running an online e-commerce business – demand generation, smart pricing, merchandising and targeting, marketing and all aspects of e-commerce retail.
- Leadership experience attracting, hiring and maintaining top talent
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of presenting to senior level management.
- Experience in CE industry
Amazon.com - 2 years ago
Amazon.com is an American international multibillion dollar electronic commerce company with headquarters in Seattle, Washington, United...