Supports Marketing Intelligence on assigned accounts and leverages data and research to develop, track and measure marketing solutions for clients.
- Builds and maintains engaging dashboard reports that provide both executive-level and deep-dive analysis.
- Ensures reports are â€œclient-facingâ€, and produces and presents reports to internal and client managers.
- Leverages digital media, consumer response, and transaction-level data to identify key business insights.
- Uses existing or custom-designed reports to draw conclusions and develop actionable insights. Conducts ad hoc analysis as needed to evaluate campaign performance.
- Provides marketing profiles of target segments based on demographic, psychographic, geographic and lifestyle characteristics accessed through internal database review and external research
- Maintain SQL server database used to support analytics
Staff Development/Team Building
- Coordinates and directs activities of fulfillment partner and other vendors, ensuring accurate and timely campaign execution, defining campaign and business rules and overseeing their execution
- Provides reporting to Marketing Operations, allowing for monitoring of inventory levels of fulfillment materials
- Collaborates with Marketing Operations to plan data logistics, ensuring efficient project execution while providing a continuous feedback loop and maintaining data integrity
- Assists in the preparation of cost estimates and project budgets for client and non-client related projects as assigned
- Work with Marketing Intelligence team to manage resources across all disciplines on respective team(s)
Minimum Experience & Other Requirements
- Bachelorâ€™s degree and three years' experience in an analytic, marketing or strategic environment
- High level of comfort with quantitative methods and working with large and complex datasets
- High level of proficiency with Excel & SQL Server
- Proficiency with statistical analysis tools such as SPSS, SAS, MS Access a plus
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment on projects that are often not fully defined or involve some ambiguity
- Ability to create persuasive, clean, compelling dashboard reports. Possess an â€œaesthetic eyeâ€ as it relates to the visual display of quantitative information
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects effectively
- Superior oral & written communication skills; client-facing experience required
- Ability to exhibit client service approach with results-driven performance
RTC Relationship Marketing - 18 months ago