The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing a wide variety of complex, diverse, sensitive, and confidential administrative support functions as well as overall gate keeping for KU PACE's President and CFO.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Screen incoming calls and correspondence and respond independently when possible
• Manage heavy calendaring and coordination of meetings and events
• Independently complete projects utilizing Microsoft Office and Google applications
• Operate and manage office machines/equipment such as: PC, Printer, Photocopier and Fax
• Arrange and track all FedEx and courier needs
• Compose routine correspondence
• Communicate with executive, administrative and line management personnel to gather or convey relevant information
• Organize and maintain confidential files and records
• Work effectively with internal and external clients
• Arrange complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries; compile documents for travel-related meetings
• Requires a 3 years experience in an administrative capacity.
• Associates degree or equivalent a plus
• Superior oral and written communication skills
• Expert knowledge of Gmail, Google suit of applications, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Strong organizational and communication(written and verbal) skills
Kaplan will put you to the test. The Washington Post subsidiary is perhaps best known for its test-preparation publications, which help...