Job ID: 25578
Location: Danforth - Main Campus
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
This position will take responsibility for daily oversight of the Olin Corporate Relations Office (OCRO) general and administrative operations focused on Olin's global corporate relationship portfolio. In addition to coordination of corporate visits, specific daily activities will include working with the team on data collection projects, taking the lead on sharing corporate information internally and externally, benchmarking assignments, as well as coordination of corporate relations events and corporate engagement in the classroom. The individual in this role will report to the Assistant Dean & Director of Corporate Relations.
External Relationship Development and Management
- Coordinate the setting of corporate visits, information needed for visits as well as follow-up communication.
- Utilize existing processes set by the Olin Office of Corporate Relations for entering accurate and timely data into Olin CRM system after visits.
- Write follow-up reports on next steps to expand corporate engagement strategy with respective corporate partners.
- Consider alternatives for improvements in existing process based on previous experience.
- Engage with corporate partners via the phone to secure visits, collect new data on companies and invite for speaking engagements on campus, etc..
- Join Supervisor on corporate visits with the intention of developing corporate relationships that will be managed by the individual.
Internal Corporate Engagement
- Lead and further develop process for enlisting corporate speakers in the classroom for Olin Faculty.
- Take the lead in setting agendas and meetings for internal monthly Olin corporate engagement reviews with Olin Program Directors.
- In collaboration with marketing, provide coordination for particular Olin Corporate Relations events as defined by supervisor.
Data Collection & Information Sharing
- Work with other departments to track Olin activity with our existing & developing list of target corporations.
- Editor of the monthly newsletter of Olin Corporate interactions. To be shared with internal constituents including and not limited to deans, faculty, program offices, staff and students.
- Creation and management of mailing lists from the CRM system
- Through collaboration with supervisor and team, projects will be assigned to collect timely & current information on corporations from internet & other sources.
- Lead the process of additional data collection on University Corporate Relations offices "Best Practices".
- After review of current Olin Corporate Relations data collected to date, provide recommendations on additional data to be collected based on past experience.
- Due to the evolution of a new department within Olin; this position will be required to make overall recommendations on process improvements after an agreed period of review, with supervisor.
- Additional project opportunities will be discussed, reviewed and assigned that can enhance the department operations as well as career advancement of the individual in this position in the field of Academic Corporate Relations.
Bachelor's degree and one year of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Understanding of corporate relationship management and the related processes. Data entry and management experience.
- Bachelor's degree
- Three to five years' relationship management work experience.
- University and/or corporate experience a plus.
- Event planning experience.
- Market research and strategy implementation
- Proven ability to interact productively with external constituents, faculty, administrators and students.
$15.15 - $19.31 per hour
-Retirement Savings Plan
-22 vacation days
-8 Paid Holidays
-Tuition benefits for employee, spouse and dependent children
-Free Metro Link/ Bus pass
-Free Life Insurance
-Health, Dental, Vision
-Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
-Long Term Disability Insurance
-Flex Spending Plan
Washington University in St. Louis is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and encourages applications from women, ethnic minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
ColorsNWCareers.com - 8 months ago
Employer of Choice in the St. Louis area!
Washington University School of Medicine is an employer of choice in the St. Louis area. The...