Enhance Jacobs Asset Management value proposition for both existing and perspective clients through the development, support and guidance of their Mechanical Integrity inspection programs in compliance with OSHA PSM regulations. Position ensures that Jacobs’ Asset Management delivery provides to clients industry best practices for risk-based inspection, inspection methods, fixed equipment maintenance and related fields. Position coordinates fixed equipment maintenance activities with Jacobs Quality Assurance personnel and inspection subject matter experts. Position reports to the Reliability Delivery and Asset Management Manager in Global Maintenance Services.
- Promote and demonstrate commitment to BeyondZero® through a personal commitment of caring to eliminate environmental, health, and safety incidents.
- Assess client fixed equipment maintenance program; provide a gap analysis and path forward to achieve compliance with regulations.
- Prepare proposals that demonstrate to clients Jacobs’ capabilities to deliver a Mechanical Integrity program.
- Implement the Jacobs Asset Management delivery modules that cover Asset Management strategy, Risk-Based Inspection and Mechanical Integrity.
- Create and maintain documentation that provides to clients an “off-the-shelf” Mechanical Integrity program.
- Develop a Community of Practice that supports Mechanical Integrity.
- Modify and implement Mechanical Integrity inspection programs at client sites.
- Maintain an archive of previous Jacobs projects related to Mechanical Integrity.
- Oversee inspections and can determine their accuracy, analyze findings, and make recommendations.
- Perform Risk Analysis and manage inspection plans using RBI software (or through other comparable methods).
- Participates in the identification of end of life assets at client sites and makes recommendations
- Provides technical expertise (Circuitize, Inspection, Type, Requirements and Frequency) to Jacobs Capital Project Teams upon request
- Works with the client’s plant RBI Administrator to review execution of plant Inspection strategies, goals and objectives
- Provide metrics to clients to enable them to understand their performance in maintaining fixed equipment and their compliance to OSHA PSM regulations.
- Understanding of national board requirements for working on code vessels
- Performs API -579 Level 1 fitness for service evaluations on equipment deficiencies within accepted guidelines
- Writes supporting mechanical integrity procedures in support of Jacobs’ capabilities
Training and Experience
- 10+ years experience in Industrial Plant Reliability / Maintenance with strong focus on mechanical integrity and risk-based inspection.
- Experience in working in a team environment with a diverse group of operations, maintenance, supervisory personnel, and subject matter experts.
- Experience with Computerized Maintenance Management systems, including SAP PM and MAXIMO. Experience with RBI management software.
- Demonstrated success in the application of advanced reliability tools such as Criticality Analysis, RBI, FMEA, etc.
- Practical experience in manufacturing plant fixed asset maintenance, including knowledge of typical equipment such as tanks, heat exchangers, vessels, towers, piping, instrumentation and control systems, and relief valves.
- Knowledge of materials of construction, corrosion mechanisms, and fabrication techniques and methods.
- Knowledge of maintenance execution work processes, maintenance procedures, and the applications of precision repair.
- Practical experience in Inspection techniques ( NDE , Ultrasound, Dye Penetrant, X-ray, etc)
- Record of accomplishments in improving fixed equipment reliability in an industrial manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge (certification desirable) of API 510, 579 and 653 standards.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
Other Essential Functions
No relocation assistance or per diem will be provided for this position; local candidates preferred.
Affirmative Action/Employment Opportunity
Jacobs Engineering Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Jacobs does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by country, regional or local law.
Amount of Travel
Work At Home
Last Updated By
No results found.
Jacobs, with annual revenues of nearly $13 billion, is one of the world's largest and most diverse providers of technical, professional, and...