This position provides administrative services such as scheduling, timekeeping and monitoring of daily employee attendance for various operational departments at Mountain Creek.
- Schedule staff using “When 2 Work” software according to resort guidelines and departmental budgets
- Maintain and process timekeeping for resort employees
- Provide hiring support for departments (paperwork and profile set up of resort employees)
- Schedule and track training of resort employees
- Respond to departmental daily needs for staff
- Respond to staff needs (i.e. on-boarding, payroll questions, time-off requests, etc.)
- Address violations of resort-wide guidelines (i.e. uniform policy, attendance, etc.)
- Track employee performance issues for supervisors/managers
- Act as primary communication portal with employees
- Maintain communication corner
- Provide operational support to departments at the request of the supervisor/manager
- Distribute and collect uniforms.
- Provide department leaders with feedback on employee and scheduling issues
- Act as a resource for functions within the resort (i.e. who to call and how to reach them).
This is a seasonal position with a pay rate of $10/hr.
Crystal Springs Resorts - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard