Provide functional assistance for Functional Supply Chain role focused on implementing E-Business Suite applications and any relative solution design, business process analysis, and system integration. Create and maintain effective client relationships. Participate in, and support, profitable business development.
Skills and Abilities
- Assist customer in defining supply chain process and system requirements.
- Configure Oracle EBS Applications modules to support supply chain business processes.
- Assist customers in testing and deployment of Supply Chain System solutions.
- Assist customers in developing training and documentation for supply chain business and system processes.
- Project Relationship Building: Build rapport with client project team, client employees and Jibe consultants.
- Project Support: Support project team for successful delivery of the client’s business requirements through all phases of the implementation. Participate in weekly project status meetings for assigned team and issues meetings.
- Marketing Awareness and Client Relationships: Maintain effective relationships with multiple clients. Assist in maintaining a professional market image for Jibe.
- Participate in the development of Jibe Intellectual Capital by contributing to central libraries, submitting papers to various Oracle publications, updating user documentation, and by delivering training, either internally or externally.
- Leadership: Encourage teamwork and positive working relationships within the project team for all consultants and client members and throughout Jibe.
- Configuration and implementation of Oracle EBS Supply chain modules in the areas of Inventory, procurement, planning and forecasting and manufacturing.
- Familiarity with integration of Oracle EBS with demand planning and forecasting, logistics, Warehouse Management etc.
- Understands implementation methodologies.
- Supply chain background (Process, discrete and flow manufacturing)
- Resolves problems in a timely and effective manner, involving project management as appropriate.
- Communicates effectively in both written and verbal formats.
- Successfully manages relationship with clients and colleagues.
- Effectively produces deliverables.
- Successful experience as a Supply Chain Planning or Distribution Applications Functional consultant on at least 1 full cycle implementation.
Environment and Physical Demands
- BA / BS degree from accredited college or university in computer science, engineering, a directly related field or equivalent work experience.
- 2 years experience working directly with Oracle E-Business applications.
- 1 year of related technical, business or project experience.
- Able to transport portable computer: approximately 20 pounds.
- Work at various client sites which will require travel.
- Travel regionally on a routine basis and nationally / internationally as needed.
The above information is designed to outline the functions and position requirements of this job. It does not identify all tasks that may be expected, nor address the performance standards that must be maintained.