Cobalt (an ADP company) Advertising is a rapidly growing product line focused on offering Digital Advertising solutions to multiple OEMs, Dealer Ad Associations, and Dealers in the US and overseas. The advertising team delivers profitable Digital Advertising solutions that are based on Cobalt's industry leading digital capabilities, existing media relationships and emerging channels.
Cobalt is seeking a Senior Digital Advertising Campaign Strategist to help leading automotive manufacturers solve their greatest advertising and marketing challenges through local dealer advertising. We are searching for an energetic, entrepreneurial yet team-oriented, client-friendly critical thinker and communicator that thrives on new challenges and on crafting unique, compelling local advertising solutions for our OEM clients.
In this role you will be partnering with our Account Directors and Enterprise Sales team to develop innovative multi-channel local advertising solutions for our OEM clients. Identifying the optimal mix of local advertising channels, strategies, messaging and optimization focus that responds to ever-changing automotive buying and shopping trends, as well as developing pricing and estimates for OEM clients is a key focus of this role.
The Senior Strategist will also support Enterprise Sales in strategic client engagements to deliver performance reviews, key findings, and insights that raise their understanding of the strategic role of local dealer advertising in their overall digital marketing strategy. Internal teams and external clients will look to you to clearly communicate strategies and solutions in an informed, engaging narrative using concise presentation skills and analytical insights.
The Senior Strategist will work closely with the advertising leadership team to ensure that the campaign designs align with Cobalt's long term digital advertising strategy and effectively leverage emerging media channels. In this role, you will partner with a cross-functional team, including the Creative Director and AdOps team to ensure that campaigns are developed, launched and optimized to deliver optimal results for our clients. The Senior Strategist will be responsible for developing and implementing quarterly testing and optimization plans for their clients and work with the OEM Tier 1 Agency of Record to ensure cross-tier coordination and efficiencies.
Our strategists bring industry best practices, past successes and leading-edge expertise to every engagement as owners in their clients' success. Your task is to develop and execute local advertising solutions that leverage opportunities across the entire digital ecosystem including: web, search, mobile, social, and other digital strategies.
- Design, size and develop local dealer advertising solutions for our OEM clients
- Partner with the Account Director and Enterprise Sales in the development of client proposals and presentations
- Oversee and manage the launch and execution of OEM advertising campaigns
- Partner with OEM AORs to ensure cross-tier coordination and efficiencies
- Actively monitor, test and optimize cross-channel campaigns to deliver maximum ROI
- Partner with the Creative team to ensure coordinated incentive/promotional messages across multiple channels that effectively represent the brand and industry best-practices
- Provide detailed analysis of key metrics and optimization recommendations for client reviews
Experience, Skills, Academic:
- Bachelors' in Marketing, Business, or other related field, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years digital marketing experience that includes a breath of experience across digital channels including pay-per-click, display, retargeting, etc
- Experience delivering insightful and impactful presentations to executive level clients
- Strong analytic and optimization skills. Experience in local advertising or the automotive vertical desired
- Ability to work cross-functionally to ensure coordinated messaging and maximize performance
- Ability to operate in a high-energy, high-intensity and rapidly evolving environment
- Must be results driven, have an obsessive attention to detail, and be a team player
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADP), with about $10 billion in revenues and about 570,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source. ADP's easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, heavy manufacturing, and agricultural vehicle dealers throughout the world.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
Area of Interest:
United States, Seattle, WA
Automatic Data Processing - 15 months ago
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR),...