We are looking for a passionate, hard working, team-oriented, entrepreneurial individual to join the Corporate Development & Strategy team as an Associate. This person will be an integral member of the team and will support all stages of the acquisition process as well as ongoing integration and internal strategy projects. Specific responsibilities will include: industry and market research, deal sourcing and pipeline generation, company research, due diligence evaluation, valuation analyses, integration planning and creation of strategic presentations. This position is full-time and located in San Francisco.
- Identify companies of interest and build detailed target pipelines
- Work with deal sponsors and deal lead to facilitate the acquisition process including due diligence process and support deal negotiation
- Market research including ‘deep dives’ of a given sector with thorough documentation and detailed analysis
- Synthesize industry and market trends into concise and insightful weekly reports
- Create strategic frameworks for evaluating external opportunities
- Valuation analyses and modeling
- Creation of strategic presentations
- Assist with integration efforts including regular integration analysis by drafting surveys, collecting qualitative feedback
- Minimum of 2-4+ years of work experience with at least 2 years experience at a technology company or in a role requiring rigorous financial analysis and industry knowledge (for example, investment banking, consulting, venture capital or corporate development)
- Experience directly related to creating and managing M&A processes for a wide variety of transactions is a strong plus
- Strong preference for a candidate with an engineering background or technical fluency
- Results oriented with outstanding work ethic and accustomed to tight turnaround on projects
- Excellent at working on teams, cross functionally, synthesizing feedback, and creating structure and process including working on independent projects
Twitter - 8 months ago
Here's less than 140 characters for ya: trivial texts or not, every one's all a-twitter about tweeting. Twitter operates a free...