Outside Sales Account Manager- Jackson
Great company + excellent benefits make this a can’t miss position!
H&E Equipment Services, one of the largest integrated equipment dealerships in the nation, is looking for an Outside Sales Account Manager in the Jackson area. Our ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial spirit, self-motivated, with retail industrial sales experience.
If you are looking for a solid, growth-oriented company that values its employees, H&E Equipment Services is the place for you. We offer a very competitive salary, incentives, vehicle allowance and excellent benefits.
Calls on construction contractors, project managers, and State and Local agencies regarding their construction equipment needs. Has direct contact with purchasing agents, owners, project managers, superintendents, and sub-contractors. Responsible for selling equipment in the outside territory assigned.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Cold calls on offices and job sites within assigned area developing business and personal relationships.
· Responds to customer inquiries, questions, or complaints regarding products, services, billing issues and deliveries.
· Enters new customer data and other data for current customers into database.
· Demonstrates and discusses H&E Equipment with customers.
· Follows up with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Travels to job sites in assigned area to develop relationships with general and sub-contractors performing work on job sites.
· Provides credit applications to set up new accounts in the assigned territory.
· Tracks, compiles, and submits an expense report monthly.
· Responsible for selling Earth Moving Equipment
- Must be familiar with assigned and surrounding areas
- Must have an aggressive, dynamic personality
- Must be people oriented, sales driven, self-directed, and a team player.
- Must possess computer knowledge
- Must have a professional business appearance at all times.
- Must have a valid Driver's license.
- Previous sales experience
- Proven track record of meeting / exceeding sales quotas
- Solid background with heavy equipment
- Earth moving equipment background is required
We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer and encourage women and minorities to apply. AA/EEO
H&E offers competitive wages, excellent benefit package, 401k, and continuous education through numerous training programs.
H&E Equipment Services - 23 months ago
H&E Equipment Services, Inc. is an integrated equipment services company in the United States focused on heavy construction and...