- The Support Services Manager is responsible for effective service delivery to clients and supervising, guiding, and directing Coordinators and Direct Support Professionals.
- Manage information systems, supervise Coordinators, monitor the selection of appropriate staff, identify problem situations, schedule client services, and assist in problem solving to strive for optimum outcomes.
- Supervisory and management skills required.
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving skills. Must have a strong desire to assume the responsibilities of the job including understanding that problems/challenges are to be expected and are a normal part of the job on a daily basis.
- Experience with working with disadvantaged populations and knowledge of DDD/ALTCS.
- Bilingual a plus.
- The Support Services Manager must never have been shown by credible evidence (for example, a court or jury, a department investigation, or other reliable evidence) to have abused, neglected, sexually assaulted, exploited, or deprived any person or to have subjected any person to serious injury as a result of intentional or grossly negligent misconduct as evidenced by an oral or written statement to this effect at the time of application.
- Education: High School Diploma. College degree in related field preferred.
Through its residential, training, and support services, ResCare offers RESpect and CARE to people with physical and mental disabilities....