Physical Therapist –Full Time
Park at Trowbridge
Job #: 70752
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BSL) a publicly traded company (NYSE: BKD)
Innovative Senior Care by Brookdale Senior Living (ISC) has a full time Physical Therapist position for you in our upscale retirement resort style communities in-house therapy department!! Immediate Opening : Physical Therapist/PT
Job Title : Physical Therapist Related Job Titles : PT, RPT
Job Number: 70752
Job Type : Full Time
Location: Park at Trowbridge 24111 Civic Center Drive Southfield, MI 48033 You will enjoy a friendly and professional work environment with the opportunity to build a career being a part of a forward thinking, innovative therapy company which provides a substantial client base with which to work.
HOW TO APPLY: Please send updated resume to Amy Ross at ARoss@brookdaleliving.com or fax to 414-292-4834. Reference job # 70752 .
- Provides therapy to residents of the campus and community including related documentation and communication.
- Follows program and adheres to the basic principles of physical therapy. Requirements:
- At least one (1) year experience working with seniors in a home health, skilled or assisted living environment.
- Ability to multi task, and demonstrate high organizational skills with little supervision.
- Positive attitude and flexibility are essential.
- Bachelors Degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited college.
- State Licensure.
Company Information: Innovative Senior Care provides rehabilitation, in house therapy and home health services to seniors and to residents in Brookdale Senior Living communities. Our Care3 Wellness programs help minimize the effects of aging by providing treatments promoting functional independence, improving overall health and techniques for preventing pain and disability. You can be part of a team that integrates both proactive and reactive physical, occupational and speech therapy services to help our residents enhance their health and fitness and retain or improve their independence.
Brookdale Senior Living communities have provided exceptional senior living since 1978. Today, Brookdale is the nation’s largest owner and operator of senior living communities throughout the United States and a leading national provider of senior-related services. With an outstanding reputation in our field, we currently operate more than 550 senior living and retirement communities across the nation. Each day, more than 32,000 Brookdale associates serve over 52,000 residents in a variety of settings..
Our company is one of few national senior living providers that offer the full spectrum of senior living options, including independent living, Personalized assisted living, Alzheimer’s and dementia care, rehabilitation and skilled nursing.
Benefits: AS AN ISC THERAPIST… You will receive a portfolio of impressive benefits designed to help you maintain a comfortable lifestyle for your family. These include:
Traditional Benefits · Generous Paid Time-Off package that includes vacation, holiday, personal and sick days · Comprehensive menu of medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision plans
In Addition to our Traditional Benefits Package · Associate Stock Purchase Plan (ASPP) – Allows you to purchase common shares of Brookdale stock at a discounted rate · Recognition Award Program
- Flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care
- Short and long-term disability and life insurance, with additional income protection benefits available through MetLife
- 401(k) with company matching contributions
- Employee Assistance Program
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. - 20 months ago
Over the brook, and through the dale to grandmother's house we go! Brookdale Senior Living operates assisted and independent living...