The Journey Begins with you.
There's quite a distance between wondering and knowing. And for patients waiting for answers to important health questions, it's a road they want to travel as quickly as possible.
At Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, we understand urgency. But more than speed, we focus our energies on accuracy. Currently, we seek a Bilingual Billing Customer Service Rep
Currently, we seek a Bilingual Billing Customer Service Rep for our Tampa facility. Hours are 12pm-9pm
In an environment where the patient is at the center of everything that we do individuals in this position typically work in a call center environment to respond to patients, clients or their representative. They will research billing issues in order to respond and resolve them to the patients and companies satisfaction.
- Answer a high volume of calls from patients or their representative, regarding patient bill balances, payment plans, credit card payments, patient pricing, rebilling insurance companies and general customer concerns.
- Process adjustments, refunds, transfer bills, mail returns and perform manual sales.
- Evaluate and respond to all aspects of written billing inquiries, including but not limited to: billing insurances, and updating invoices Research, troubleshoot and resolve complex billing issues and customer complaints, taking all steps to resolve and ensure full resolution.
- Maintain tracking log of all escalated patient correspondence, providing status updates to leadership as needed
- Ability to perform all aspects of billing customer service as needed
- May be a certified Medical Coder and/or involved in medical coding
- Thorough navigation of both Quest Billing System and the web
- Maintain all Compliance and HIPAA regulations at all times
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet quality standards
- Ability to meet production standards
- Ability to handle other projects as assigned.
HS diploma or equivalent
1 year stable work experience
1 year experience in a call center or customer service preferred, billing experience a plus
Bilingual in Spanish and English
PC skills, with specific proficiency in Word, Excel
Internet navigation skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Demonstrated problem solving skills
Good organizational skills
Ability to multi-task, including the ability to type while talking on the phone
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Ability to work overtime as needed, based on department needs
How To Apply
After clicking the button at the top or bottom of the page to Submit, applicants will answer a series of questions and upload or enter resume information. After submitting for this job opening, watch your email inbox (and spam filter). Applicants are sent an email inviting them to complete a required online interactive evaluation, to demonstrate knowledge and abilities, and allow Quest Diagnostics to learn more about them.
Quest Diagnostics has many career opportunities for individuals whose talent, initiative and dedication will complement our belief that the patient comes first and that values do matter. We work to earn our customers’ trust every day by providing the highest quality products and services in a professional, accessible and informative way. Our workforce is diverse and talented and believes in our vision: "Dedicated people improving the health of patients through unsurpassed diagnostic insights."
[All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.]
Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Quest Diagnostics is testing its ability to be the world's leading clinical lab. The company performs diagnostics on some 146 million...