PROJECT INTERIOR DESIGNER, NCIDQ
About Tetra Tech Inc.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting,
engineering, and technical services worldwide. We are a
diverse company, including individuals with expertise in
science, research, engineering, construction, and
information technology. Our strength is in collectively
providing integrated services—delivering the best
solutions to meet our clients’ needs.
In a complex world with competing demands for limited
resources, Tetra Tech offers clear solutions made
possible with sound science, understanding, innovation,
and industry-leading approaches.
Tetra Tech is seeking an Interior Design Professional
who thrives as a member of highly collaborative and
dynamic project teams; who is creative, efficient, and
has a track record for producing high quality project
documents on schedule.
concepts and schematic designs.
- Aid in preparation and presentation of proposals,
- Work with senior staff to develop designs and assure
- Design color/material schemes and interior details.
- Design, specify an document furniture, fixtures and
drawings and technical specifications.
- Prepare contract documents, including construction
- Review of submittals, shop drawings, and field
balancing time management.
- Work collaboratively on multiple project teams, while
- Assist and prepare special graphics and technical
- Participate in field work, site investigations and
- Local, national and international travel may be
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design, or equivalent
- NICDQ Certificate Holder
- LEED Accredited Professional is desirable.
- 5-7+ years interiors or architectural experience in a
expertise is highly desirable.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit Architecture. BIM
InDesign, Photoshop, or 3DStudio Max.
- Proficiency in graphic software: Google SketchUp,
Excel and Power Point.
- Proficiency in Office Suite software including Word,
accessibility standards, finishes, furnishings,
- Expert knowledge of interior building codes,
fixtures, and equipment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Department of Defense experience is highly desirable.
Tetra Tech offers an excellent benefits package that
includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 23 Days of Time Off
With Pay, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401-k Retirement
Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, and Employee Stock Purchase
We are actively pursuing candidates to join our team and
contribute to our professional excellence. Tetra Tech,
Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We invite resumes
from all interested parties including, women,
minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities.
Req. Code : GLS-INTER-JAB
Division/Department : RAI
Tetra Tech - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Tetra Tech puts technical know-how to work. The environmental management, consulting, and technical services group focuses on resource...