RagingWire Data Centers (RDC) is a leading IT
outsourcing provider of infrastructure, software as a
service, and on-demand solutions that accommodate the
business needs of large, data-intensive enterprise
companies. We deliver a full range of managed services,
from IT infrastructure to application level support,
from our state-of-the-art, Class *A+* Enterprise Data
Center SM facility.
For more information about RagingWire, access
Maintain and implement programming solutions in a
defined JEE framework. Follow company standards coding
guidelines, unit and integration testing. Act as backup
on build and release management process. Improve code
quality through writing unit tests.
Examples of Duties and Expected Skills:
- Assists in improving and maintaining existing business
- Develop skill to monitor and manage a Glassfish
Requires basic command of Bash or Korn or Perl.
- Maintain programming build and deployment environment.
management(Maven), unit testing, and issue tracking
- Basic use of version control(SVN), build
software(Jira). Asissts in maintaining configuration
management and software release process.
development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and
- Code and unit test with Eclipse or NetBeans.
- Writes and maintains documentation to describe program
by others that describes installation and operating
- Writes documentation or reviews documentation written
inquiries from others regarding errors, problems, or
- Provides technical assistance by responding to
questions about programs.
- Responsible to carry a cell phone and provide 24 x 7
with Programming Manager. Must keep other P/As abreast
- Coordinates completed program module implementation
of changes to common infrastructure.
is ongoing direction from Programming Manager for
- Much of the work is done independently, although there
prioritization and scheduling functions.
software development staff, internal users and clients.
- Interacts on a regular basis with programming manager,
Linux scripting languages such as Perl, Korn, or Bash.
- Knowledge of the following: Java 7, JEE 6, Subversion,
written skills required to adequately document system
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. Good
Ability to create, test and debug coded modules,
- Ability to logically analyze and solve problems.
anticipate integration issues and work well in a team
in Computer Science, Systems Analysis or Engineering
- Bachelors degree required. Bachelors or Masters degree
SQL, experience participating in the full life-cycle of
- Two years computer programming, preferably in Java,
Physical Requirements/ Working Conditions:
- Full use of voice, sight, hearing, smell, arms and
of a computer.
- Typical office environment with extensive daily usage
- Responsible to wear a cell phone and provide 24 x 7
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No agency calls,
please. Candidates must be legally qualified to work in
the US and immediately available to begin work in the
location specified. Local candidates preferred. We do
not provide international relocation assistance, or
sponsorship of H-1 visas.
RagingWire Data Centers, is not seeking unsolicited
resumes or agency assistance at this time. Please do not
forward unsolicited resumes or resumes from an agency to
our hiring managers or Human Resources. RagingWire Data
Centers, Inc will not be responsible for any fees
related to unsolicited resumes.
RagingWire Data Centers, Inc. - 24 months ago