Job Requisition Number: 70353
Primary Location: , GA, US
Security Clearance: Top Secret
Clearance Status: Must be Current
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel:
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 50%
CACI is currently seeking experienced Background Investigators to support the Office of Personnel Management (OPM).
Preferred location: Augusta, GA, Waycross, GA and Valdosta, GA
CACI International Inc. is a $3.8B publically traded company with approximately 14,900 employees worldwide in over 120 offices throughout North America and Europe. CACI is one of three prime contractors selected to provide background investigation fieldwork for the Office of Personnel Management. CACI investigators prove to be some of the best in the industry, those with an impeccable work ethic who are self-motivated and have a sincere drive to succeed. At CACI, we foster a culture based on integrity, strong ethics, quality and professionalism. CACI employs full time and contract investigators who provide investigative services in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands and other U.S. territories.
The hired candidate will conduct comprehensive interviews with subjects, employers, associates, references, and other knowledgeable individuals and review appropriate records to obtain the facts needed to resolve all material issues in a case or to establish the background, reputation, character, suitability, or qualifications of the subject under investigation. He/she will explore the most significant or promising leads, note all pertinent facts, and under supervisory guidance, enlarge, extend, cancel, or discontinue investigations consistent with policies, procedures, and instructions contained in the Investigator's Handbook. Candidates will also have the opportunity to mentor junior Background Investigators and train them on proper investigative techniques.
All applicants must possess a favorable determination based on a single-scoped background investigation from the OPM.
- Current OPM credentials
- Eighteen months of consecutive experience specializing in conducting background investigations on behalf of the OPM
- Ability to work under minimal supervision utilizing a home-based office
- A current driver's license and reliable transportation, plus be willing to travel in support of assignments
- Excellent writing, communication, time management, and problem solving skills
- Good judgment and strict confidentiality
- Possess a clean integrity record
- Intermediate laptop computer and typing skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet quality, production, and timeliness standards
- Ability to interact professionally with a wide variety of people in various settings
- A can-do attitude and a sense of mission in support of national security initiatives
Working for CACI is a great opportunity! We foster a culture based on integrity, strong ethics, quality and professionalism. We offer a competitive compensation package, with an opportunity to grow your career with a world class organization and the fastest growing team of experienced and highly productive OPM Background Investigators in the industry.
- 2 years ago - save job
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,...